Q. How will TCS respond to constantly changing circumstances?
TCS will continue to operate strictly within the instructions issued by the government and law enforcement agencies. We will also continue to take all necessary precautions and measures suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO) to contain the novel Coronavirus (to flatten the curve).
Our teams have developed comprehensive contingency plans to ensure smooth running of operations and deliveries.
Q. What measures is TCS taking to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus?
The logistics backbone of Pakistan and pioneer in delivery services, TCS continues to pave the way as a responsible and responsive leader in these uncertain times. In light of the evolving Corona Virus situation, we want to ensure that we are taking all possible measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers alike.
- All TCS offices and Express Centers across Pakistan have been equipped with sanitizers
- All TCS staff is instructed to wash their hands or sanitize regularly
- All TCS couriers, Express Centers, and operational staff to wear surgical gloves and masks while handling shipments and serving customers
- All TCS Express Centers are cleaned and sanitized daily
- Comprehensive contingency plan in place to ensure smooth operations
- Tailored delivery solutions in response to the unique challenges of our customers
- Management liaising with relevant health departments and local hospitals
Q. Are you still making deliveries? Which cities have restrictions?
TCS is working hard to keep supply lines open for essential items.
Click to see which Express Centers are operating in strict compliance with government and health department instructions https://bit.ly/TCSECOp
Q. Are TCS Express Centers still open and operating?
As per the announcement of PM Imran Khan, all restrictions on movement of goods transport are to be lifted.
TCS is closely monitoring the situation and is in direct contact with relevant Government departments to fully restore it’s essential services as soon as possible.
For operational Express Centers, please visit https://bit.ly/TCSECOp
Q. Will my shipment be delayed?
We are trying our best to deliver shipments on time but due to the unprecedented coronavirus situation, customers may face service delays. We appreciate your cooperation apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information, call us on our 24/7 helpline number (021) 111-123-456 to get the status of your shipment.
Q. What are essential items?
Essential items are those that have been declared essential by the respective provincial and federal government. These include food, groceries, and medicines.
Q. Is it safe to receive a package from a novel Coronavirus affected area?
The World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control, and Prevention (CDC) have stated that the likelihood of novel Coronavirus contaminating cardboard or other shipping containers is low.
Q. How is TCS keeping employees safe from the novel Coronavirus?
To keep our employees safe, TCS has taken the following steps nationwide:
- Implemented work from home for all non-essential staff members
- Equipped all TCS offices and Express Centers across Pakistan with sanitizers.
- Provided surgical gloves and masks to all TCS couriers, Express Centers, and operational staff.
- All TCS Express Centers and offices are cleaned and sanitized daily
- Guidelines issued by HR to create awareness about the coronavirus and ensure employees stay safe